Behave
BTS



17



M X



EXO







MINE POSTS STUFFS ARCHIVE

Something that should be mine are mine, which are not mine credits are stated. Behave well while navigating, thanks. Some photos are not in black and white. Hover, alright? :)
> click to go to main blog <

Older Post | Newer Post
Couple Edits (the selca) pt. 2
Wednesday, April 20 @ 06:51:00

#This are all my edits. I wasn't shipping any of the character while editing. If you're familiar with roleplayer, then you would understand. I make edits for couples out there, actually. Credits are all mine, aight? (I made it square bc it would fit to be a profile photo)I have a page, actually -here-

Chanyeol (EXO) & Eunha (G-Friend)


Mingyu (Seventeen) & Irene (Red Velvet)


V (BTS) & SinB (G-Friend)


Yeri (Red Velvet) & V( BTS)


Baekhyun (EXO) & V (BTS) bc mommy and son so why not


Baekhyun (EXO) & Suga (BTS) 
editing this for fun but i think its ridiculous HAHAH


V (BTS) & Joy (Red Velvet)


Wendy (Red Velvet) & J-Hope (BTS)


Chaeyong (Twice) & Minhyuk (Monsta X)


Baekhyun (EXO) & Minju (The Ark)


Jungkook (BTS) & Yeri (Red Velvet)
This doesnt seems to be worked but i've put lots of effort in here though tnt





I still suck at editing anyway

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These edits are amazing!
I can't even edit a photo properly dude!

 



Post a Comment